Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Chanel Couture 2009 Runway - Inspiration Weddings!



In the last few of months I received  a couple requests from Wedding Planners and Brides-To-Be about making paper flower arrangements inspired by the famous Chanel Couture 2009 runway! I love the look...Classic and elegant!
I've made one sample of my famous Extra Large Paper Flower Backdrop,  Small Centerpiece and one beautiful Cake Topper!

Inspiration Photos:
Chanel Couture Runway


My Paper flower Creations:



Montebello Estate in Lemont, IL






You can view more photos of my 
Extra Large Paper Flower Backdrop here: Paper & Peony














I guess this is my last Post for 2011! Where did the time go?
Dragonfly Expression (Now Paper & Peony)  went through a beautiful evolution during this year...More development will be happening in the beginning of the new year...I'm dying to share with you...But I have to wait!
You just have to stop by often for news and updates!!!



I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support, encouragements and also inspirations
all through the year...The success Paper & Peony is enjoying is hugely because of you!
 * T H A N K  Y O U *
XXX









No comments:

Post a Comment