Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This Fall "Must Have" Fashion Accessories...



Make a fashion statement this Fall with F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. accessories!
How about a lovely brooch? I found myself creating outfits on Polyvore and oh! so many great accessories to be found!!!

I decided to have a part in the fashion world by creating a new line of product...
OOAK hand sculpted paper flower brooches and hair clip!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?









The lovely Brooches are available here:

Since I'm just getting started with this exciting NEW line...
I'm able to custom made a brooch just for you!

Oh! and these make a GREAT gifts for bridesmaids!!!

*Photos credits: Dragonfly Expression - Copyrights © - All rights reserved










1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Chantal! This new line is sure to be a big hit this fall and beyond. :-)

    ReplyDelete