Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Rebranding Dragonfly Expression!



Ever since I made all the final decisions for the new brand name, logo and colour palette, I’ve been thinking on how I should launch the new brand.

As you can see, Dragonfly Expression’s logo and brand has undergone a significant transformation. The new identity had to satisfy all of the existing expectations of what my original artistic design stands for...while simultaneously moving the brand forward. Striving to maintain the quality and creativity as an artist was my primary goal. 

Thanks to the professionalism and the eternal patience toward my indecisiveness, 
Caroline Langevin, branding designer at Caro Design, made the brand enhancement  
more than just a logo makeover—it is a reflection of my company’s renewed commitment to making my client’s vision for their project a reality.

I am excited to continue to provide you with the quality and uniqueness of my custom floral artistry you are accustom with. In the coming months I will launch even more new products  and a fresh new look on my websites, online Etsy shop and social media with the goal of always serving your needs better. 

You can view my new blog posts here: Paper & Peony

Fabulous Brand Board credit: Caro Design




2 comments:

  1. Looks Wonderful Chantal!! Congratulations on seeing such success with your business!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any of you lives near Las Vegas I know someone who can help with your photographs

    ReplyDelete