Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Daisy Girl Paper Flower Launched!



I was busy all weekend working on a custom order for a wonderful Bride-To-Be...40 extra large Marigold paper flowers in dark purple! I can't wait to see them all together! I will certainly take pictures! But at some point I started to play with paper and I came up with an all fushia daisy...I said to hubby: "look I made a daisy!" he replied..."daisies are white with a yellow center!" So I made white daisies with  yellow centers! Now in all my paper flowers...the 
Daisy Girl collection is hubby's favorite!!
My head is now spinning with a millions ideas of what I can do with them...How about you? :D



The Daisy Girl collection is now for sales in my Etsy shop in packs of 2 or 10!


3 comments:

  1. Those are amazing!!
    LOVE daisies - they always look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantal, these are amazing. What talents you have.

    roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Ladies...I enjoyed very much making them! :D

    ReplyDelete