Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy and Colorful Little Blooms...



Happy Saturday everyone!
First of all...I'd like to thank you all for your support and kind words...
This blog hit 14000 pageviews today!!!

I thought for this reason I have to post something new!!

The power of colors...I love many color combinations and in the wedding industry I get to create flowers to match the Bride-to-be's fabulous wedding color scheme! So much fun to see the hundreds of flowers in different colors that complements a theme! But this week I put together an assortment of blooms in a mixture of colors...I was wondering how it would look as a whole...To my surprise...It looks fabulous!!!







May these colorful little blooms adds smiles to you day!

Cheers!











No comments:

Post a Comment